Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Online Income System - Day 10 and counting

After about 10 days of working with My Online Income System, I can already see the difference between this program and others I have tried in the past. While it seemed that every other program wanted me to add-on extra features, at the tune of up several hundred dollars for "one-time sign-up fees" or monthly subscriptions, MOIS is mostly all-inclusive. Of course they do try to upsell a few useful pieces of software or knowledge, but these are merely optional and you can choose not to spend even more money. The "meat" of the product is yours, upfront, once you purchase the course. The extras can save you a bit of time but if you want to learn everything (like me) you can do everything on your own.

So far the 60-day step-by-step process is very easy to follow and I feel like I am actually learning a lot about internet marketing strategies. While the MOIS course is designed to lead you by the hand, it does require you to pay attention and dedicate time to it. Usually an hour or less a day is all that is needed. Since I am still employed (and want to remain that way at least until I know I can quit) I don't have as much time as I would like to dedicate to this. I bet that if I had 2 or 3 hours a day I would be going much faster through the course.

What I really appreciate is the clarity of the steps. I am never at doubt as to what I have to do next. There are plenty of references and the course material is right on the website which you have access to as soon as you sign up. As I mentioned above, I am very happy that the whole course is all in one website and ready to use.

For more information go to My Online Income System

No comments:

Post a Comment